Posted by danna on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 11:13pm.
please help me, everyone!(:
1.what 3 types of land are best suited for agriculture
a. tundra, alluvial plains, and lowlands
b. swamplands, alluvial plains, and uplands
c. swamplands, forests, and steppes
d. alluvial plains,prairies,and uplands
2.e nino affects the andean region by
a. causing torrential rains
b. decreasing the temperure
c.causing the seasonal rains to come at the wrong time
d. causing drought
3.chares darwin supported the theory that agriculture developed as a result of
4.wall paintings from etruscan tombs depict asociety that was seemingly
a.simple and didn't depict the human form
c.segregated with respect to gender
d.astere and sexually repressed
5.which of the following is true regaurding early agricultural societies?
a. diseases became less of a problem
b.the diet became more varied
c.the food became more reliable
d.social and economic exploitation increased
pleze, pleze help me out- its important thet i get these in less than 30 miniutes-so please help me!
- world history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 11:21pm
I'll be glad to HELP you. Post YOUR answers, and I'll check them for you.
- world history - danna, Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 11:38pm
umm... 3.charles darwin supported evolution,2.el nina is torrental rains, 1.d?,4.a?, and 5. of course is probably d. because the more the social network got started the economic sales probably shot way up?
- world history - danna, Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 11:48pm
1. is definatly c. right?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world history - which of the following environments is conducive to a herding ...
- science - which of the following is a characteristic of karst topography? a. ...
- 9geography - Lowland Regions of Canada How was the bedrock of the lowlands ...
- 9geo - Parts of the southern portion of the interior plains are often called ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - How are the Llanos, cerrado, and pampas of South America ...
- Earth Science - During the Dinosaur Ages, if there was a region with a mountain ...
- Science - 1. Which of the following is evidence that groundwater cause erosion ...
- History - A major goal and outcome of the Sibley expedition involved A. ...
- Geography - what is the difference between great siberian plains and lowlands of...
- History - So I was reviewing my online lecture for school, and I noticed ...