Posted by David on Sunday, June 12, 2011 at 7:06pm.
What is the slope 0f x=-2
- albebra - Henry, Monday, June 13, 2011 at 4:55pm
X = -2.
X = A constant = -2.
Therefore, we have a vertical; and its'
slope is undefined:
X = -2 For all values of Y:
(-2,-2), (-2,0), (-2,2).
m = (0-(-2)) / (-2-(-2)) =
(0+2) / (-2+2) = 2 / 0 = UNDEFINED.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ALBEBRA - HELP -4Y-23<19
- ALBEBRA - INPUT ---------- OUTPUT X 2x-x/2 -10 -10
- albebra - c=2*3.14sqare root
- Algebra1 - Complete this sentence with the correct choice: y = 4 is a horizontal...
- Albebra II - Solve y= ARCsin1/2 My answer is pi/6 Is this right?
- Albebra - c squared-4c-12=0 we have to solve each equation by completing the ...
- albebra - solve arithmetically and algebraically. The perimeter of a rectangle ...
- Albebra - 2 dice are rolled.What is the probability that neither both numbers ...
- albebra - algerbraic experession the difference between five tiemes a number and...
- Albebra II - Find the standard deviation of the data set to the nearest tenth: (...