Posted by Amor on Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 6:46pm.
I am writing a persuasive essay on Gay Marriage. Wondering I have a couple titles and would like your opinion which you thinks sounds the best
Here are a couple title
Marriage: The Right for All
Marriage: A Union Between Two
Title for essay - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 6:49pm
I personally like the second title better.
Title for essay - Helper, Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 6:51pm
I agree with Ms.Sue second title!
Title for essay - Amor, Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 6:56pm
That makes three vote, because that is the one I like the best
Thank you both
Title for essay - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 7:01pm
Title for essay - Amor, Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 7:03pm
question Is it fine to have a colon after Marriage and to you think I need to add another word after two?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - we had to take a stand on gay marriage.. can you proofread my opening ...
- Essay titles - If you are writing an essay, and in the title of your essay, you ...
- english - Please do know how to rewrite this sentence It is not reasonable and ...
- English - I am writing an essay about why marriage is an important institution. ...
- English-Essay Writing - When writing an essay in MLA format with a works cited ...
- College Admission essay - Hi everyone, I have just written an essay about how I ...
- Essay Title: Creative!! - My essay is over the American Dream. I gave what my ...
- English Essay Title - What would a good essay title be if I'm writing an essay ...
- anthropology - If i have writing about two different groups(cultures) lets say ...
- Last proof read - Sorry for bugging you guys.. But can someone proof read this ...