Posted by surfsupmel on Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 12:07pm.
Review the cities located within the following longitude and latitude coordinates: 70-80 West Longitude and 30-40 North Latitude. Next, consult your local newspaper or other resource for the weather in these cities. Choose one of the cities found within these coordinates and describe its weather forecast in the space below.
ANSWER: Raleigh, North Carolina (PWS)
Mostly Cloudy: 12 °C
Dew Point: 5 °C
Wind: 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 0 km/h
Pressure: 1026.0 hPa (Falling)
Visibility: 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Pollen: .30 out of 12
Is this correct?!
Geography - bobpursley, Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 12:37pm
I would cite your source.
Geography - Writeacher, Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 12:42pm
Geography - surfsupmel, Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 12:42pm
got it from the newspaper... but is it right?
Geography - Writeacher, Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 12:43pm
What does 12 C equate to in Fahrenheit?
It also depends on time of day.
Geography - surfsupmel, Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 12:45pm
Maybe i didn't ask my question correctly.
70-80 West Longitude and 30-40 North Latitude, is it north carolina?!
Geography - Writeacher, Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 12:48pm
Yes, Raleigh, NC, is in that area.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - 40 North latitude and 160 west longitude Pacific Oceann? 23 ...
- Geometry - find the distance between the cities. Assume that Earth is a sphere ...
- geography - if you start at 10 degrees south latitude by 140 degrees west ...
- geography - Can you check my answers please? 1. What is the difference between ...
- physical geography - If you begin at 20 degrees 47'36" south and 168 degrees 23'...
- Physics - Los Angeles (32 degrees North, 119degrees West) and Atlanta (33 ...
- Pre-Calculus - Two cities are due north of each other. One city has a latitude ...
- Science - london england is approximately 51° north latitude 0° longitude. ...
- math - Chicago, Illinois has a longitude of 88 degrees West and a latitude of 42...
- Physics - Assuming that the Earth is spherical and recalling that latitudes ...