posted by Caity on .
How do I say:
1. I wake up at 6:00
2. I eat breakfast at 6:30
3. I go to school at 8:15
4. I use a car
5. I have lunch at 1:05
6. I do homework after school
7. I have dinner at 6:30
8. I watch Biggest Loser before bed
9. I go to sleep at 8:30
We HELP after you DO what you can DO. Assuming you are studying Japanese, you should be able to do some of this.
There are dictionaries online, if you need them, and here is a marvelous source from a professor at Monash University in Australia:
1. ‚h@–Ú‚ðŠo‚Ü‚µ‚Ä‚‚¾‚³‚¢6:00 ‚QD‚h@’©H‚ðH‚×‚Ä‚‚¾‚³‚¢6:30 ‚RD‚h@ŠwZ‚Ös‚Á‚Ä‚‚¾‚³‚¢8:15 ‚SDŽ„‚ÍŽ©“®ŽÔ‚ðŽg‚¢‚Ü‚·‚TD‚h@’‹H‚ðH‚×‚Ä‚‚¾‚³‚¢1:05 ‚UDŽ„‚ÍŠwZ‚ÌŒã‚Åh‘è‚ð‚µ‚Ü‚·‚VD‚h@—[H‚ðH‚×‚Ä‚‚¾‚³‚¢6:30 ‚WDŽ„‚Íƒxƒbƒh‚Ì‘O‚ÉÅ‚à‘å‚«‚¢ Loser ‚ðŒ©‚Ü‚·‚XD‚P@–°‚é‚×‚«Œé8:30
When i translated this it looked a lot diffrent then it does now! Sorry!
1.watashiha 6jini okimashita.
2.asagohanwo 6jihanni tabemashita
3.8ji jyuugohunni gakkouhe ikimashita
5.hirugohanwa 1ji5hunni tabemashita
6.jyugyouno atode shukudaiwo shimashita
7.6jihanni bangohanwo tabemashita
8.Watashiha neru maeni "Biggest loser"wo mimashita.
No no no... It's
1) watashiwa 6:00 ni okimasu
2) 6:30 ni asagohan wo taberu
3) 8:15 ni gakkou ni iku
4) kuru,a wo tsukatte ikimasu
5) 1:05 ni ohiru gohan wo tabemasu
6) gakkou no ato ni shukudai wo yarimasu
7) 6:30 ni yoru gohan wo tabemasu
8) neru maeni Biggest Loser wo mimasu
9) 8:30 ni nemasu
In case you're wondering I'm japanese American... Born in Japan and I know the language fluently.
Next time just use a japanese American dictionary or something. I hope you improve and can actually do your own work next time. I pity that you have to go to this website and have the answer spoon fed to you like this but good luck if you have a test or something.
Sorry I'm a bit late.