Post a New Question

Physics please help

posted by .

The difference in potential between any two points in a field is the ___ required to move a unit of whatever is affected by the field between the two points.

I need help with this.
Could it be work? or energy?
Please help

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question