Posted by Aby on Saturday, April 2, 2011 at 8:47pm.
I don't understand this
He was the dominant creative mind which produced the BRITISH NORTH AMERICA ACT and the union of provinces which became Canada. As the first prime minister of Canada, he oversaw the expansion of the Dominion from sea to sea. His government dominated politics for a half century and set policy goals for future generations of political leaders.
Talking about John Alexander Macdonald
Macdonald - Aby, Saturday, April 2, 2011 at 8:48pm
I don't understand this either
His firm engaged primarily in commercial law; his most valued clients were established businessmen or corporations. He was also personally involved in a variety of business concerns. He began to deal in real estate in the 1840s, acquired land in many parts of the province, including commercial rental property in downtown Toronto, and was appointed director of many companies, mainly in Kingston.
Macdonald - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 2, 2011 at 8:56pm
Mr. Macdonald was the leader of the group that united Canada into an independent nation.
Mr. Macdonald was a business man, and he was supported by other business men.
Macdonald - Aby, Saturday, April 2, 2011 at 9:08pm
could u tell me other things abt him in simplified form?
Macdonald - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 2, 2011 at 9:14pm
Check the sites in this post.
They are about as simple as I can find.
Macdonald - MattsRiceBowl, Saturday, April 2, 2011 at 9:14pm
I am sure a google search will produce a lot. Be careful of your spelling, just to be sure. I noticed you missed two letters in the words "you" and "about." You might want to use spell check to weed out the easier spellings, just to avoid confusion.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - Britain guaranteed the rights of French Canadians in the ? 1 ...
- Science ASAP - 1. Why is mining important to the economy of the United States? ...
- Social Studies - what was the result of the 1995 referendum held in Quebec? a. ...
- Social Studies - 1) The four major kinds of natural vegetation in the United ...
- social studies (check plz) - Which statement best describes the government of ...
- S.S Check my answers - 1.What Canadian landform covers about half of the country...
- Geography- Canada - are the important industries of Canada called Grand banks? ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). Which industries drive Canada's economy? 2). In which ...
- Social Studies - 1. Which statement best describes the government of Canada? (1 ...
- 7th Grade Social Studies - 1. Which statement best describes the government of ...