Posted by papa jack on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 7:28pm.
6 grade poetry plz help im dislexic and retarted
- ryhme scheme - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 7:31pm
What is your question?
- ryhme scheme - papa jack, Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 6:04pm
ms.sue i need help with the ryme scheme abcb have u heard of it
- ryhme scheme - pepo, Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 6:12pm
papajack how are retarted and dislexic at the same time u must be real stupid do u know what im saying
- ryhme scheme - hello kitty, Friday, April 1, 2011 at 4:28am
um papa jack
all u have to do is make the same letters rhyme
Mary had a little lamb,
Its fleece was white as snow,
And everywhere that Mary went
The lamb was sure to go.
A - lamb
B - snow
C - went
B - go
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- British Literature - Hello. I was wondering if someone can review my attempt to ...
- poetry - rhyme scheme is Beowulf
- English-Poetry - can someone help find "The Dying Eagle" by E.J. Pratt for me i ...
- Poetry - Im working on poetry at school and I'm suppose to make a limerick. The ...
- poetry part 1 - The rhyme scheme of shakespeares sonnet is
- Poetry - Can anyone tell me how rhyme scheme helps build the theme of "A Barred ...
- PSYCHOLOGY IN SOCIAL LIFE - A planning committee has decided to determine the ...
- Poetry - What is rhyme scheme? (1 point_ The stressed and unstressed syllables ...
- poetry - what free web sites can I search for poetry regarding "mexican crossing...
- poetry - what are some possible nature poems with a rhyme scheme of AAAA or AABB...