Posted by Amy on Monday, March 14, 2011 at 9:11pm.
Sheila wrote a division story. She asked how may equal groups 24 flowers could be put into. What information must she give about the groups?
- 3rd grade math - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 14, 2011 at 9:14pm
She must show which numbers when multiplied together equal 24.
- 3rd grade math - claudia, Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 4:20pm
divide 25 into 6 equal groups.
- 3rd grade math - chanel, Sunday, January 12, 2014 at 1:28pm
she can draw array to figuar out the answer
- 3rd grade math - banana, Monday, January 20, 2014 at 1:39pm
24 divided by 8 equals 3
- 3rd grade math - jknv lhjn jgfgvifuhjdefi, Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 7:45pm
- 3rd grade math - tt, Friday, January 31, 2014 at 7:13pm
the equal groups of 20
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3rd grade math - Benny is using base ten blocks to model 57 divided by 3. he ...
- Math - How many equal groups can 24 flowers be put into?
- Math - Think about dividing with 15. Give a reason to divide15 into 3 equal ...
- 3rd grade - Can you divide 14 shirts into 2 equal groups?Why or why not?
- Math - Equal groups riddle. I am a number between 20 and 30. When you put me ...
- 5th grade math (word problems) - I'm not sure how to solve this problem. I know ...
- MATH - Which division sentence will give an answer that is not in equal groups? ...
- Math - There are 648 students in 5th grade at oak elementary school. For the ...
- 3rd grade - Mazie counted her dimes. When she put them in groups of 4, she had 2...
- math - whch division sentence will give an answer that is not in equal groups? ...