posted by Shan on .
a survvey of vegetable gardeners showed the following:
69 grew tomatoes
25 grew cucumbers
30 grew zucchini
18 grew both tomatoes and cucumbers
21 grew both tomatoes and zucchini
14 grew both cucumber and zucchini
12 grew all 3
12 had none of these
1. how many grew only cucumbers
2. how many grew both cucumbers and tomatoes but not zucchini
3. how many grew only tomatoes
4. how many grew none of these 3 or only zucchini
5. how vegetable gardeners were surveyed
Use processes indicated in your later post.