Posted by M on Friday, February 11, 2011 at 1:48pm.
What is the defenition of the word dissolve?
- Science - SraJMcGin, Friday, February 11, 2011 at 1:50pm
Do you have a good dictionary? Every home should have one. There are many dictionaries online as well. Here is the Free Miriam Webster with your word:
- Science - SraJMcGin, Friday, February 11, 2011 at 1:51pm
P.S. Never miss the "Related Questions" Below because there is a definition there as well!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- science - what is the defenition of dissolve?
- defenition - de·nom·i·na·tion can you give me the easiest defenition of it plz
- science - what is the definition of the word "dissolve"?
- science - in the digstive system,what is the defenition or function of th ...
- Science on dissolving - Some medicines are more effective if they dissolve ...
- Organic Chemistry - A student tried to dissolve 5.0 grams of impure acetanilide...
- ITE - What is the defenition for research?
- science - When 36.0g of sodium chloride is added to 100 g of H2O (water) at 25°C...
- social studies - what is the defenition of grids?
- Science - During an experiment, you find that you can dissolve 3.6 g of a ...