Posted by Hayley on Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 7:34pm.
1.Mom always (____) her glasses down somewhere and then can't find them.
2.No one could believe that Carol had been (___) near the dog the entire time.
Use correct form of sit or set
1.My grades have (----) a little each semester.
2.My father jokes that he (___) at dawn each morning and walked ten miles to school.
3.The tale was so scary that the hairs on the back of her neck (___).
Use correct form of rise or raise
1. snow (___) like a blanket over the fields.
Use lie or lay
- English - Writeacher, Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 7:41pm
My grades have...
Those two are incorrect. All the others are correct.
- English - Hayley, Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 7:51pm
My grades have risen
- English - Writeacher, Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 7:54pm
Right. Now they're ALL correct.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1.At what time should Jill and Amy's parents pick ___ up after the ...
- English - @ words : 1- curtail 2- devastate 3- digress 4- incentive 5- ...
- spanish - Usa la forma presente de ESTAR con el participio pasado del verbo ...
- Spanish - Can someone help me with this please Re-write the following dialogue ...
- English/Commas - I was asked to put all the commas in the correct place for each...
- Math word problems - A restaurant manager wants to purchase 200 sets of dishes. ...
- math - Find the missing numbers to complete the patterns. Some are arithmetic ...
- English - Create a Halloween story by filling in the blanks with adjectives. ...
- English - degenerate sanctuary implausible scrutiny incoherent sinister ...
- Grammar - Can someone please check if my answers are correct? Identify the verb ...