posted by Franco on .
Can you check these sentences for me, please? Thank you
1) He flew to New York with an early morning flight.
2) He was supposed to travel to New York at 10 am. The plane was delayed by the thick fog till the following day. He was stranded at the airport overnight.
3) A lorry bumped (crashed) into the back of my car while I was waiting at the traffic light.
4) I scraped the bumper(?) while I was backing it into the garage
5) She snapped her snack in two and gave me a half.
1. Use "on" instead of "with"
4. OK - period needed at the end.