Posted by mm on Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 9:38pm.
When using new world in a papar which way is correct?
New World or new world
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 9:41pm
If "New World" refers to the Americas, it's used as a proper noun and capitalized.
If new world is not specific, then it's a common noun.
European explorers flocked to the New World in the 16th century.
Understanding computers helps us advance to the new world of technology.
english - mm, Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 9:43pm
SO if I write
The students need to know that the New World is America.
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 9:53pm
english - mm, Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 10:13pm
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 10:23pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- u.s.history PLEASE HELP!!! - im doing a paper on this---the environment of the ...
- "Brave New World" - I am writing an essay after reading the first 3 chapters of...
- History - Describe the Puritans. What were their beliefs? Why did they leave ...
- Brave New World - Have any f you read "Brave New World?" If so, I would ...
- accounting - Brianna Moore is an accountant for New World Pharmaceuticals. Her ...
- World History - In what ways were the great civilizations of the New World ...
- History - Compare the interaction between the Japanese, New World and Europeans...
- English - 1)In what ways are the societies described in "The Children of Men" ...
- English - Why is there so much Shakespeare incorporated into "Brave New World"? ...
- New wonders of the world - What are some special facts such as the dates, why it...