Posted by gaby on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 10:21pm.
what did the kings did for their peole nd what did they get in return
social studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 10:29pm
For which period of history?
social studies - Writeacher, Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 10:30pm
Who were their people?
social studies - Anonymous, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 7:19pm
What time in history is this?
Are you talking about ancient history?
By people do you mean slaves?
They probably provided them with food, money, clothing, shelter.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - about how many peole went through ellis island?
- SOCIAL STUDIES - which region(s)have the most peole living near each other?
- social studies - List the people from most powerful to least: Kings, serfs, ...
- social studies - prepare a defence for the proposition that the Divine Right of ...
- Social Studies - Who thought that governments should be headed by philosopher-...
- Social Studies - Can you please explain how trade affected the power of kings ...
- social studies - in medieval europe, the power of kings and nobles were often ...
- Social Studies 9 - What are some examples of Divine of rights of kings, i really...
- NHD (Social Studies) - Please help me out on answering this question: For a ...
- social studies - The Magna Carta did which of the following? A. ended the ...