Posted by Skye on Sunday, January 23, 2011 at 4:27pm.
Small Pizza- radius 6 in. cost $9.75
Medium- radius 8in cost $12
Large-diameter 20 in cost $16.50
The edge is stuffed with cheese, and its the best part of the pizza/ What size has the most pizza edge pr dollar? what is the circumference of this pizza?
so i find the area of all the pizza, how do i find the cost per slice? per dollar?
Small- area- 113.04
Large- area -314
what do i do next? Thanks :)
- Geometry check my answer? - Damon, Sunday, January 23, 2011 at 4:30pm
It is edge (or circumference) per dollar you want, not area in this case
so divide each circumference by the cost to find the edge per dollar.
(I do not agree that the edge is the best, but so be it)
- Geometry check my answer? - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 23, 2011 at 4:34pm
C = pi * d
C = 3.14 * 12
C = 37.68
9.75 / 37.68 = $0.259 per per inch
Follow the same procedure for the medium and large pizzas to find the cost per inch of circumference.
2. Into how many pieces will you divide each pizza?
- Geometry check my answer? - Skye, Monday, January 24, 2011 at 12:02am
Then what do i do? I am kind of very confused.
- Geometry check my answer? - your mom, Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 10:39am
What is the surface area with a dimeter of 40mm and the height is 16mm?
Answer this Question
- Geometry Ms. Sue help please? - Ms. Sue, can you help me again? you replied to ...
- maths - Small pizza Diameter = 15 cm Medium pizza Diameter = 30 cm I$ a medium ...
- Math - A small pizza is of diameter 14 cm and a medium pizza 28 cm. Is a medium ...
- Math (Variation) - The cost of a pizza varies directly as the square of its ...
- Math - Here is the problem: Christopher orders a three topping pizza for $15.25...
- math - Explain how to solve: Sam is ordering pizza. Tony's Pizza charges $7 for ...
- Math - How do you solve this problem: Jack brought 3 slices of cheese pizza and ...
- Math - What is better buy? A square 8in. pizza that cost $10 or a round pizza ...
- algebra - jack bought 3 slices of cheese pizza and 4 slices of mushroom pizza ...
- algebra - The radius of a large pizza is two times plus 3 inches larger than a ...