Posted by bob on Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 1:27am.
Which gas has solubility in water (at STP) of 3.39 L at 10.0°C?
honors chemistry - drwls, Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 1:50am
The dimension or "units" of solubility of gases in water is not liters (L). One often-used unit is grams per liter; another is g/kg. Is that what you meant to type?
You will find data for many gases here:
Perhaps one of them is close to 3.39.
honors chemistry - bob, Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 2:00am
no, that is what i meant to type, that's just the question on my homework
honors chemistry - drwls, Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 2:07am
I have no further comment.
honors chemistry - Dr Russ, Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 3:42am
The wording of the question is odd as STP is not 10 degC. There needs to be more information for this to be a sensible question.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - The solubility of a gas is 0.34 g/L at STP. What is its solubility ...
- Chemistry - At a certain temperature, the solubility of gas in water at 2.04 is ...
- Honors Chemistry - How many moles are in 4.36 L of oxygen gas at STP?
- chemistry - If the solubility of gas in water is 5.0g/L when the pressure of the...
- Chemestry - the solubility of a gas is 0.34g/L at STP. What is it's solubility ...
- Chemistry - At a certain temperature, the solubility of N_2 gas in water at 2.38...
- Chemistry - I need help with this question. If the solubility of a gas in water ...
- chemistry - What happens to the solubility of oxygen gas (O2) in water in each ...
- Chemistry(Please check) - 1) Which statement below is incorrect if any? a)when ...
- Chemistry - at 25C and 795 torr, carbon dioxide has a solubility of 0.0356 M in ...