Posted by mysterychicken on Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 5:33pm.
12. To which groups did George Wallace target his campaign?
a. southerners and blue-collar voters
b. Republicans and left-leaning Democrats
c. campus radicals and antiwar forces
d. professors and editorial writers
15. What effect did Supreme Court decisions on apportionment bring about?
a. People accused of a crime must be informed on their rights
b. Low-cost health insurance must be provided for the poor
c. Electoral districts had to be redrawn based on "one person, one vote."
d. Criminal suspects must be given legal aid free if they cannot afford it.
16. The aim that Congress has in passing the War Powers Act was to
a. give the President more power in using American forces overseas
b. forbid the President from ever sending American forces overseas
c. limit the President's emergency powers in sending troops overseas
d. order the President to bring American troops back from Iran
17. The movement for multiculturalism called for increased
a. attention to non-Europe cultures
b. numerical targets for hiring women and minorities
c. cuts in entitlement programs
d. pressure on Americans to retire at age 65.
US History - mysterychicken, Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 5:34pm
US History - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 5:35pm
12. is a.
MC -- please go back and read your text and at least take a stab at the other three answers.
US History - bobpursley, Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 5:36pm
ok, what do you think, said the mama owl to the owlet? just after telling the owlet you will never fly until you jump off the limb...
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- US History - Need help answering these: 5. In their 1994 Contract with America, ...
- history - please check these 1. in 1992, Carol Moseley-Braun became the first ...
- SOCIAL STDIES HELP! - Which of the following groups or people controlled Georgia...
- Math - A town has 4900 registered voters, each of whom is either a Republican, a...
- statistics - A population of 200 voters contains 52 Republicans, 128 Democrats, ...
- Basic Statistics - A population of 200 voters contains 52 Republicans, 128 ...
- Social Studies - Who were the Bourbon Democrats main opposition? a Republicans b...
- Statistics- Standard Error - A population of 200 voters contains 52 Republicans...
- History - 1. Why do some argue that the Supreme Court "legislates from the bench...
- Statistics - How do you make a tree diagram for this? (and in general) 1) of the...