Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 9:29pm.
1) The ideals of the Athenian State , Roman law, and the Mayflower Compact contributed most significantly to the growth of the principles of
1. government under law and the consent of the governed.
2. religious freedom and women's suffrage.
3. checks and balances and separation of powers.
4. racial equality and equal treatment under law.
- US history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 9:31pm
And your answer is?
- US history - Anonymous, Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 9:32pm
my answer is 2 but m not sure.
- US history - Anonymous, Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 9:33pm
srry i meant my answer is 1 not 2
- US history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 9:34pm
Women's suffrage? Women had few rights in Greece and didn't get to vote in the U.S. until 1919.
Please read your text more carefully.
- US history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 9:35pm
1 is correct.
- US history - Anonymous, Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 9:36pm
- US history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 9:37pm
- US history - nikki, Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 9:47pm
- US history - sasha , Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 9:01am
why is it 1?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- us history - the ideALs of the athenian state, roman law, and the mayflower ...
- American Government - The Constitution establishes rules that the United States ...
- Quote - Can someone tell me if this is accurate..."this was the first time in ...
- History - How did the Mayflower Compact create representative government?
- 8gradeHistory. ASAP Please. - The words and ideas of John Locke a.influenced ...
- bus law - What is the chronological order of the major legislation that makes up...
- us history - The English ________ and __________ contributed the concept of ...
- government - the election process is largely governed by a. state law b. federal...
- U.s. HiStOrY - Which New England settlement used the Mayflower Compact as its ...
- Business Law - 1. The Law that enables the federal government to remove from the...