Posted by Katrin on Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 3:40pm.
Quit groveling, Lou! Of course I'll help you.
Which of these words is a synonym of groveling?
- science - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 3:41pm
- science - Jen, Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 3:45pm
A simple strategy would be to replace each option with groveling in the sentence above and see what makes sense. Quit ignoring, Lou! Of course I'll help you. That's the first one. Now try the rest.
- science - Katrin, Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 3:49pm
My answer is begging.??
- science - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 4:23pm
Right. It's begging.
Jen has a good idea -- but it's always wise to look up an unfamiliar word in a dictionary.
I just learned the "real" definition of mathematics from a dictionary.
- science - Katrin, Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 5:09pm
thanks for help.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - Though remarkably inconvenient for my garden, the dog's rehab therapy ...
- synonym - which of the following words is NOT a synonym of fertile? a}fecund b}...
- science - What are some synonyms for the word remediation? I looked in the ...
- English - Thank you very much. I left out the following words which I need to ...
- MATH - Kelly has twice as many CDs as Lou. Tiffany has three times as many CDs ...
- Mathematics - Kelly has twice as many CDs as Lou. Tiffany has three times as ...
- words that are synonym - what is the synonym of charged
- Just for I.AM..RUNNING.FROM.MYSELF, - I'm doing a poster in science and its ...
- Science - Which of the following would have less momentum than a 52 kg cheetah ...
- Please I'm begging someone help me with biology - I need help with listing two ...