Posted by Sapna on Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 2:26pm.
This branch of psychology is primarily concerned with what can be readily seen
and recorded: (Points : 1)
Tiffany feels a sense of fulfillment when she volunteers at the school down the street. She has no specific goals other than to improve her neighborhood school and enrich the lives of the children who attend it. What would Erikson say about Tiffany’s development? (Points : 1)
Tiffany is developing wisdom by discovering what she has held back for so many years.
Tiffany is experiencing generativity by providing for those who will grow up behind her.
Tiffany will probably dwell on what “might have been” had she begun to volunteer earlier.
Tiffany will develop a profound sense of love by forming appropriate, fun relationships with the children.
Psychology - Ms. Sue, Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 2:41pm
These sites have your answers.
Psychology - PsyDAG, Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 12:47pm
Psychology - ruthj2009, Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at 9:16pm
what would erikson say about tiffany's development about volunteering at school
Psychology - Anonymous, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 1:30pm
Psychology - Dee, Friday, December 3, 2010 at 1:30am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- psy202 - Tiffany feels a sense of fulfillment when she volunteers at the school ...
- PSY202 - This branch of psychology is primarily concerned with what can be ...
- psychology - the cognitive psychology is primarily concerned with
- psychology - . Which of the following is not an early school of psychology? (...
- child development - during the middle of the twentieth century, North American ...
- PSYCHOLOGY - major schools of thought in psychology My answer to this is please ...
- psychology - identify four key milestones in the development of cognitive ...
- Psychology - What are the four key milestones in the development of cognitive ...
- psychology - identify at least four key milestones in the development of ...
- Psychology - 1. cognitive psychology can best be described: a. the study of ...