Posted by peter on Monday, July 5, 2010 at 9:11pm.
If x=6y, which of the following is a multiple of x?
math - bobpursley, Monday, July 5, 2010 at 9:15pm
multiples are often considered whole number multipliers.
if n=2, then the first answer is right.
math - Damon, Monday, July 5, 2010 at 9:15pm
say y =1
then x = 6
12 y = 12 which is a multiple of 6
so 12 y is a multiple of x
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Correct the error in this equation: 6(2y+6)=4(9+3y) 12y+36=36+12y 12y=12y...
- math 012 - will someone please double check my answer to this problem. the ...
- math - 4xy(1/2y+3/2x)= ? a. 2x + 6y b. 2x + 12y c. 4x + 6y d. 4x + 12y e. 4x - ...
- algebra - Select the set of equations that represents the following situation: ...
- math - find the pair own parallel lines 1)-12y+15x=-4 2)4y=-5x-4 3)15+12y=-4
- math - how i can see the exact solution of 6y-12y=12 and4x-12y=8
- math/algebra - solve each of the following systems by substitution. 16) 5x -2y...
- Math- Need Help - If 5x +4y and 4x +3y =5 15x +12y =18 16x +12y = 20 31x/31= 38/...
- Math - If 5x +4y and 4x +3y =5 15x +12y =18 16x +12y = 20 31x/31= 38/31 x= 1 7/...
- Algebra - Would this be correct? Factpr completley: y^3-12y^2+36y y(y^2-12y+36) ...