Posted by peter on Monday, July 5, 2010 at 9:11pm.
If x=6y, which of the following is a multiple of x?
- math - bobpursley, Monday, July 5, 2010 at 9:15pm
multiples are often considered whole number multipliers.
if n=2, then the first answer is right.
- math - Damon, Monday, July 5, 2010 at 9:15pm
say y =1
then x = 6
12 y = 12 which is a multiple of 6
so 12 y is a multiple of x
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Correct the error in this equation: 6(2y+6)=4(9+3y) 12y+36=36+12y 12y=12y...
- math 012 - will someone please double check my answer to this problem. the ...
- math - 4xy(1/2y+3/2x)= ? a. 2x + 6y b. 2x + 12y c. 4x + 6y d. 4x + 12y e. 4x - ...
- algebra - Select the set of equations that represents the following situation: ...
- math - find the pair own parallel lines 1)-12y+15x=-4 2)4y=-5x-4 3)15+12y=-4
- math - how i can see the exact solution of 6y-12y=12 and4x-12y=8
- math/algebra - solve each of the following systems by substitution. 16) 5x -2y...
- Algebra - Would this be correct? Factpr completley: y^3-12y^2+36y y(y^2-12y+36) ...
- equations - Can anyone check this answer out for me... 2(5-6y) = 2 x 5 , 2 x -6...
- Algebra1 - i think i have to simplify.... but the question just says: (2y-3)^2 ...