Posted by Amy~ on Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 12:52pm.
I think I'm over thinking this...
Could someone explain what this means:
List three contemporaneous movements, trends or activities in literature, science, art or economics.
It also says that: For purposes of this activity,define "contemporaneous" as any event within a five-year period of the event.
The worksheet looks like this:
Event: Treaty of Paris
Would it be that for the related events would I write down Acts that were passed such as the Sugar Act and Stamp Act?
- U.S History II - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 1:07pm
Yes. Those are good related events.
- U.S History II - Amy~, Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 1:12pm
Would you know what activities in literature, science, or art in 1763 means?
Would it be stuff that were invented or books that were written?
- U.S History II - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 1:57pm
I didn't find anything in literature, science, and the arts between 1758 and 1768 that seemed very significant. However, you'll find some information here.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- US History II - "WWII ends" Would this be considered a movement,trend, or ...
- Life orientation - 1. Write three sentences to explain what you understand by ...
- history - 1-Which of the following statements about literary movements is NOT ...
- U.S. Government and Economics - I need someone to help me and explain this ...
- humanities - Summarize each event and explain how the changing attitudes of the ...
- art history college level - Is there anybody out there who really knows art ...
- english 11 - CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP .....I THINK ANSWERS ARE A, C, D, B, A, A ...
- Teacher aide - Can someone please tell me if I have this question right. When ...
- literature - if someone has time could you provide me with examples of What ...
- art history - Compare and contrast the art and sculpture of Meso-America and ...