Posted by Amy~ on Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 12:52pm.
I think I'm over thinking this...
Could someone explain what this means:
List three contemporaneous movements, trends or activities in literature, science, art or economics.
It also says that: For purposes of this activity,define "contemporaneous" as any event within a five-year period of the event.
The worksheet looks like this:
Event: Treaty of Paris
Would it be that for the related events would I write down Acts that were passed such as the Sugar Act and Stamp Act?
- U.S History II - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 1:07pm
Yes. Those are good related events.
- U.S History II - Amy~, Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 1:12pm
Would you know what activities in literature, science, or art in 1763 means?
Would it be stuff that were invented or books that were written?
- U.S History II - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 1:57pm
I didn't find anything in literature, science, and the arts between 1758 and 1768 that seemed very significant. However, you'll find some information here.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- US History II - "WWII ends" Would this be considered a movement,trend, or ...
- Life orientation - 1. Write three sentences to explain what you understand by ...
- history - 1-Which of the following statements about literary movements is NOT ...
- nutrition and wellness - Write a 300-500 word essay. Provide Three examples of ...
- U.S. Government and Economics - I need someone to help me and explain this ...
- humanities - Summarize each event and explain how the changing attitudes of the ...
- Psychology - Choose 5 activities you do daily and indicate whether the activity ...
- curriculum development project - My topic is community and I have to form a ...
- FRENCH HELP - list each of the activities that follow under the appropriate ...
- college - DEFINE WHAT IS MEANT BY THE TERM''HUMANITIES''AND EXPLAIN WHAT ...