Posted by Courtney on Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at 6:41pm.
A poem's underlying message or concept _____.
1 poetic diction
4 all of these
5 none of these
I think its the tone? Is this right?
language - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at 6:52pm
I don't think a poem's underlying message or concept is its tone. That ignores the real message that the poet wants to convey to the readers.
Please go back and study your text materials.
language - Courtney, Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at 7:05pm
Is it the poetic diction?
language - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at 7:12pm
What does "poetic diction" mean?
language - Joe, Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at 7:19pm
Poetic diction is used to refer to the linguistic style, the vocabulary, and the metaphors used in the writing of poetry
So it wouldnt be that one etheir, So my choices are now between
5 none of these
But how do i know if it is none of these?
language - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at 7:22pm
You know if it's "none of these" if you find the part in your text that discusses the underlying message or concept.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Another question regarding the poem Annabel Lee. Can you check my ...
- language - Which of these terms is interchangeable with atmosphere? 1.setting 2....
- English - the tone of Breaking Through is a respectful b none of these choices ...
- business - What other things besides CAPS can communicate unintentional tone in ...
- Language Arts - Is this a good analytical paragraph? Edgar Allen Poe’s poem, “...
- english - what is the tone and diction in the poem Tableau by countee cullen
- Literature-Help me Ms. Sue - Beyond tone a poet's attitude toward his or her ...
- English - The elements of persuasion are? Answers are Pace,volume,tone,...
- English - CHECK PLEASE? Is this a good analytical paragraph? Edgar Allen Poe’s ...
- English 4 - Describe the tone of the final line in “Anthem for Doomed Youth.” ...