posted by Franco on .
Can you please if the following instructions on how to carry out a project work are grammatically correct?
Thank you very much in advance.
1)Your dissertation should include five chapters. The first should contain the introduction to your work, followed by a literature review.
2) Then you should refer to the methodology used. Finally, you should point out the results of your project work and draw a conclusion.
3) At the end of the whole work there should be a full bibliography. Any appendices should come after the full bibliography.
4) You’ll be rewarded if you are able to demonstrate that you derived your information from different sources, such as books, newspapers’ articles or up to date internet material.
5) Explain if you gained any unpaid internship experience (?) during your school years and if this helped you carry out your research.
4. up-to-date (used as an adjective)
Everything else OK.