Posted by LOOZER on .
Part V: Word choice
In this section of the final, write the letter of the word that correctly completes each sentence.
56. Following directions carefully will (a) insure, (b) ensure a smooth installation.
ANSWER: A: Insure
57. The restaurant was (a) cited, (b) sited, (c) sighted for health code violations last year.
ANSWER: A: Cited
58. This frozen yogurt has (a) less, (b) fewer calories than your ice cream.
ANSWER: B: Fewer
59. The president was (a) all together, (b) altogether pleased with the vote of Congress
ANSWER: A: all together
60. Robert Cannon was quite (a) complementary, (b) complimentary in discussing the other team members.