Posted by jorge on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 9:18pm.
Algebra 1 - Damon, Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 9:41pm
Scroll down and use the distributive property like I just did below.
Algebra 1 - Damon, Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 9:49pm
Do as I did this for James:
math - Damon, Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 9:39pm
2y(y-3) + 5(y-3) distributive property
2 y^2 -6y +5y -15
= 2 y^2 -y -15
Algebra 1 - elizabeth, Thursday, July 8, 2010 at 8:47pm
use the distributive property to find 6 times 54?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - (1/2)X - (1/2)Y = 4 1. Slove for X 2. Slove for Y not just an answer ...
- algebra - how do you slove this 4x-3y=-2 ?
- algebra - slove for c. v-c=e.
- Algebra 1 - how to slove this question (a-8)(a-9)
- Algebra - x/5 -x/4 < x-5/5 Show me how to slove the problem.
- Algebra - i don't know how to slove the/A system by using substitution 3x+4Y=9 y...
- algebra - how do I use the emlination method to slove the system of equation 5r...
- algebra - Will someone please help me slove this question. Completely factor the...
- algebra - -5k squared + 125=0 use the square root properly to slove the equation
- Algebra - How would you solve this problem: Slove y=1/4-1 if the domain is(-4,-2...