Posted by amanda on Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 9:21pm.
If I was using "Notre classe de francais" as the subject, would I say "Notre classe de francais venons d'aller au zoo de San Francisco" or would I conjugate "venir" differently? Merci!
- french - B, Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 9:22pm
I believe that "venons" is correct, using the nous conjugation of the verb.
- french - mk-tintin, Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 9:22pm
notre classe de français vient d'aller au zoo de SF
- french - amanda, Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 9:29pm
Two people said different conjugations. Can someone clarify please?
- french - Ms. Sue, Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 9:38pm
I'd go with mk-tintin's answer because I believe his first language is French. However, I'm sure that SraJMcGin will take a look at it later this evening.
- french - Mk-tintin, Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 9:47pm
In this case "notre classe de français" is considered as one entity so you can replace it by "on"
(and yes, im french)
- french - amanda, Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 9:58pm
And mk-tintin, that totally makes sense to replace it with "on" to see if it makes sense! Merci! :)
- french - SraJMcGin, Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 10:59pm
Our class = IT. OF course, go with Mk-tintin
Sra (aka Mme)
- french - kenya, Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 5:36pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- french - Why must one say classe de francais, for french class, and not classe ...
- french - Can someone please proofread my paragraph? I already edited it as much ...
- FRENCH - Bonjour! Est-ce qu'on dit: "je ne parle que anglais" OR "je ne parle ...
- French - If I wanted to say, "a French artist", would it be "un artist français...
- French - Check this please thanks! Directions: Absurdités! Mettez à la forme né...
- french - student A: Est-ce que tu aller ètudier le Français aujourd'hui? student...
- French questions - Who is the president of France? Chevalier or Chirac? Un ...
- French - Could you please check these thanks. Directions: Rewrite the sentecnes ...
- French - I am not sure about the ordering of the words. Are the following ...
- French-SraJMcGin - Did I translate these two sentences correctly? (please ...