Posted by nick on Monday, April 5, 2010 at 1:02pm.
Identify the type of conjunction in the following sentence.
We'll be able to eat when Grandma arrives.
English - GuruBlue, Monday, April 5, 2010 at 1:47pm
Englishs1 FAc - halima, Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 7:00am
English - Anonymous, Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 1:09pm
Which of the following sentences contains a correlative conjunction?
A. You don't need to buy a new cell phone, nor should you.
B. Scotland may vote to break away from the United Kingdom, or it will remain within the union.
C. Either Maria will pick up the birthday cake, or her brother Shawn will stop by the bakery.
D. Neither of us wanted to tell our mother about the cost of a computer upgrade.
English - Ms.Carter, Monday, September 5, 2016 at 12:28am
Which one of the following word or words is an example of a correlative conjunction
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - They left the oven on; consequently, the roast was burnt beyond ...
- English - They left the oven on; consequently, the roast was burnt beyond ...
- 9th grade English - I'm having a hard time understanding the difference among a ...
- english - 11. The following sentence contains which type of conjunction? He is ...
- english/III - Analyze the sentence to select the adverb clause, subordinating ...
- Math - use truth table to verify: 1.Distributive law P conjunction ( q ...
- MTH001 - use truth table to verify: 1.Distributive law P conjunction ( q ...
- math - use truth table to verify: 1.Distributive law P conjunction ( q ...
- English - 3. You should use a _______ conjunction to introduce an adverbial ...
- English - All of the following statements about simple sentences are true except...