Posted by John on Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 4:23pm.
What is a Jovian Year and Jovian Day?
- 3rd Grade - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 4:26pm
- 3rd Grade - GuruBlue, Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 4:26pm
The planet Jupiter orbits the sun once each 4,332.7 days.
A Jovian day is about 10 of our hours.
- 3rd Grade - anonymous, Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 4:28pm
A Jovian Year is a year on Jupiter and Jovian Day is a day on Jupiter all in terms of Earth time.
Jovian Year=11.862 Earth yrs
Jovian Day=9.925 Earth Days.
Hope this helps. Peace
- 3rd Grade - Writeacher, Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 5:06pm
You didn't bother to read what was posted for you earlier today?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- grade nine space - Compare the following objects in the our Solar System in ...
- PHYSIC - Compare the differential rotation rates of the four Jovian planets.
- Space Science - Which objects in the solar system have been least modified since...
- 3rd grade - How many day in a leep year?
- arithmetic - Word Problem: A hospital needs to figure the annual budget for an ...
- 3rd grade 1st year spanish - I am so confused. This is my first year of spanish ...
- Science - The densities of the Jovian planets are A. not more than about 0.5 ...
- 3rd Grade Math - There are 25 students in Mrs. Roberts 3rd grade class. There ...
- 3rd grade - mr.mancho my great dane ate 125 hot dogs over a five day period. ...
- 3rd grade - 3rd grade Explain how to add with carrying give example