Posted by y912f on Friday, February 19, 2010 at 1:42pm.
Please help me on these questions:
3. The soil of much of the steppe region of Northern Eurasia is
a. very fertile and productive.
b. lacking in minerals and unproductive
c. too cold to produce much food
d. heavily fertilized with chemicals to make it marginally productive
I'm pretty sure it's not B or C. I'm stuck between the other two.
6. Which of the following is NOT a challenge that Russia must overcome in developing its resources?
a. extracting resources from remote and rugged locations
b. preserving the fragile natural environment
c. eliminating trade barriers between Soviet republics
d. building means to transport resources to industrial centers
I'm not sure if it's B or C
7. Why was it difficult to obtain such goods as clothing and food in the Soviet Union under Stalin?
a. The state wanted to keep the standard of living low
b. The resources to make such goods were not available
c. Because of higher salaries, most soviets preferred to work in industry
d. Stalin's policies made production of consumer goods a low priority
8. What is teh greatest source of conflict between Armenia dn Azerbaijan?
a. conflicting nationalistic feelings
b. uneven distribution of oil resrves
c. different levels of industrialization
d. offshore fishing rights
it's not b or c. I think it's A
10. Which of the following would be the most important factor in evaluating the accuracty of a report on Russia's economy?
a. the nationality of the author
b. the ocnlcusions the author reached about the economy
c. the evidence the author used to support the conclusions
d. the inclusion of historical comparisons with the economies of other countires
I don't even get this quetsion
- Geography - Ms. Sue, Friday, February 19, 2010 at 1:49pm
6. If you read the question carefully, noting "developing," the answer should be clear.
9. is a poorly worded question. All of the choices could be correct, depending on the author and the situation. Check your book again.
- Geography - drwls, Friday, February 19, 2010 at 2:20pm
#10 could be c or d, with c somewhat preferred. A report on a country should not be judged by its conclusions (b) or its author's nationality (a).
- Geography - y912f, Friday, February 19, 2010 at 3:04pm
Answer this Question
GEOGRAPHY (URGENT!!!) - I NEED HELP!!! this is urgent!!! Human-Environmental ...
AP World History - I really need some help with 2 questions. These questions are...
Jiskha - I typed several questions and answers regarding the subject of ...
Geography - i'm researching on Kyoto, Japan i need some help on a couple of ...
geography - What are some reasons why society, especially in the U.S., has been ...
Geography - Hi, I have to wright a full page SA on how geography effects me. ...
NVQ level 3 buisness admin - ok im really struggling on the questions on unit ...
Geography - In geography I'm doing pollution in antartica but I can't understand...
geography (agriculture) - I have an A.P human geography test tomorrow and i can ...
geography - I`m glad to know i`m not the only one having trouble with the airbus...