Posted by Sarah on Friday, January 15, 2010 at 8:07pm.
1) On a horizontal straight line graph of distance (vertical axis) against time, which variable is not changing?
c) Wind speed
2) A graph of distance against time is a straight line with a slope of 1. If you wait for 3 time units to pass, how many distance units have been traveled?
earth - drwls, Friday, January 15, 2010 at 8:26pm
Take a guess, at least. You wont' learn anything by haviong us provide answers.
1. The plot is time (horizontal) against distance (vertical axis). What changes along the vertical axis? What doesnt change?
2. If the slope is 1, changes in distance equal changes in time along the line. What does that tell you?
earth - April, Wednesday, July 3, 2013 at 1:48pm
earth - erica, Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 4:03pm
1. a 2. b
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - A Graph Shows Distance On The Vertical Axis And Time On The Horitzonal...
- physics - A car travels on a straight road for 40km at 30km/h. It then continues...
- science - A graph shows distance on the vertical axis and time on the horizontal...
- Science - A graph shows distance on the vertical axis and time on the horizontal...
- general science - A Graph Shows Distance On The Vertical Axis And Time On The ...
- Physics check - 1)What can you say about the motion of a body if: a. its ...
- Physics - Suppose the observed motion of a moving airplane, illustrated by a ...
- Physics - How do you convert a distance time graph to a velocity time graph. In ...
- Science - What can you say about the motion of a body if: a. its displacement-...
- physics - A common graphical representation of motion along a straight line is ...