Posted by Ed on Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 2:39pm.
Washington's main objective as president of the united states was to:
(1) set up a court similar to that of Eurpoean monarchs.
(2) establish respect for the office of presidency.
(3) keep peace between the northern and southern states.
(4) maintain his power and get reelected.
(5) set up a court similar to that of European monarchs.
My guess is it's number 3
History - GuruBlue, Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 3:01pm
Nope, there wasn't any problem between the north and south then.
Check this site"
History - Ed, Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 3:37pm
after reading that i am leaning more towards number 2?
History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 5:10pm
# 2 is definitely the right answer.
But did you miss an answer? Two of your choices are the same.
History - Giovanni, Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 11:11am
(2) establish a respect for the office of presidency
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- US History - Why was the Fugitive Slave Act so controversial? (3 points) It ...
- History - Hey! Can someone please help me? :) 1. The main difference between ...
- Social Studies - 1. Why was the presidency of George Washington considered to be...
- History - 1.)The Twenty-second Amendment of the United States Constitution sets ...
- Civics - Which of these book titles best describes the United States v. Nixon ...
- United states history - What similarities do you see between the United States ...
- History - 1) Why was George Washington cautious in all he did as the nation's ...
- History - "The time for the new election of a citizen to be president of the ...
- american history - Which happened first? a. President Abraham Lincoln issued the...
- History - 1. Which of the following did George Washington do during his ...