Posted by Ed on .
Washington's main objective as president of the united states was to:
(1) set up a court similar to that of Eurpoean monarchs.
(2) establish respect for the office of presidency.
(3) keep peace between the northern and southern states.
(4) maintain his power and get reelected.
(5) set up a court similar to that of European monarchs.
My guess is it's number 3
Nope, there wasn't any problem between the north and south then.
Check this site"
after reading that i am leaning more towards number 2?
# 2 is definitely the right answer.
But did you miss an answer? Two of your choices are the same.
(2) establish a respect for the office of presidency