posted by Franco on .
1) at five years old he went to live in Mexico (or at the age of five is better???)
2) The group dissolved (and not was dissolved??)
3) What did film director offer to him? (.. Answer: the part of Frodo AND not offer him???)
4) He played (or he acted) in his first film at twenty-five (when he was twenty-five)
1. Yes, "at the age of five" is better.
2. If the members of the group decided to break up their group, then "the group dissolved" is correct. If someone else broke them up, then "the group was dissolved by _____ " is correct.
3. What did the film director offer him?
4. He acted in his first film when he was twenty-five.