Posted by mysterychicken on Monday, December 28, 2009 at 6:13pm.
10. Anna Quindlen defines home as
a. a place that we can shape to fit ourselves
b. a place that provides protection from elements
c. three meals a day and a place to rest
d. a mailing adress to give to authorities
I think it's a?
- Literature - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 28, 2009 at 6:19pm
One way she defined home was as a place where she can read.
What did you read from this author?
- Literature - mysterychicken, Monday, December 28, 2009 at 6:29pm
Her essay on homelessness
- Literature - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 28, 2009 at 6:58pm
That's a moving essay.
I agree that a is the best answer.
- Literature - mysterychicken, Monday, December 28, 2009 at 7:00pm
Yeah, the essay was excellent. Thanks
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - When I went back to my home town three years ago, I found that a lot ...
- math - how do you go about doing place value puzzles .can you show me an example...
- maths - i am a seven digit my ten place is 3,my lakhs place is 2,the hundred ...
- maths - I am a 7 digit number My tens place is 3 My lakhs place is 2 My hundreds...
- Math - In addition to the clues, he says that there is a five in the tens place,...
- math - (1A) Write the 11-digit number that has a 2 in the ones place,1 in the ...
- math - It is 7 digit even number.There is no repetition of digits. The digit 5 ...
- math - What is the largest three digit number you can write without using a 9 in...
- Math - Write a 7 digit numeral with 6 in the ones place, 3 in the thousandths ...
- Math - 7 digit number no repetition of numbers digit 5 in thousands place, ...