Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, December 3, 2009 at 2:52pm.
How would you say:
she is a good professor
I (feminine) am your good student
French - Anonymous, Thursday, December 3, 2009 at 4:25pm
Is it: elle est un bon professeur, or
elle est une bonne professeur
Je suis ta bonne étudidiante
French - Anonymous, Thursday, December 3, 2009 at 6:18pm
And: for my good professor (female)
pour ma bon professeur?????
French - SraJMcGin, Thursday, December 3, 2009 at 7:05pm
It is either le professeur OR la femme professeur. I would not use "ta" to a teacher but "votre."
French - SraJMcGin, Thursday, December 3, 2009 at 7:06pm
oops = forgot to sign it!
Sra (aka Mme)
French - Anonymous, Thursday, December 3, 2009 at 7:47pm
But how would you use the sentence:
She is a good teacher?
For my good teacher (if the teacher is female.)????
French - Anonymous, Thursday, December 3, 2009 at 7:53pm
Also, I realize that one does not use the personal form with a teacher; however if there are two friends and one is the teacher and the other the student (both females) then how would you say:
from your good pupil?
I know that it is " ton ètudiante" but if I interject the "bon" would it then be: ta bonne ètudiante ???
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French to Sra McGinn - Thank you for answering my earlier post; however I am ...
- french - can you tell me which words are feminine or masculine radiateur miroir ...
- French - In French, how do you say "The ost useful subject is science? I need to...
- French - Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. "Tout le monde le ...
- French - Why is studying French important? Why do we study French in Canada? ...
- French-Please Help - Why is studying French important? Why do we study French in...
- Student supervision - What is a good technique to follow when you'return ...
- for SraJMcGin (french) - Last time you said you would give me a list of ...
- Econ - In which of the following circumstances would a buyer be indifferent ...
- French - How would I translate the sentence "it was good that the water was not ...