Posted by bobbi PLEASE HELP on Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 7:22pm.
this is what i have to do would the guide/menu work on it im so utterly confused !!!!!!:(PLEASE HELP
Propose an improved community-based education/awareness program, targeted at the population most affected by the disease that builds upon the existing program you are researching.
• Combine the disease overview, review of the education program for the disease, and your proposal to improve the program into a paper according to the following guidelines:
o Identify the disease and describe characteristics of the group most affected by the disease.
o Discuss the major causes of the disease, which body systems are affected, and how those body systems are affected by the disease.
o Discuss risk factors that can be controlled and how to control them, as well as risk factors that cannot be controlled.
o Discuss the evolution of treatment options available to patients; provide a brief history of treatment procedures over time.
o Describe current treatment methods, and include what patients can expect in regards to medical tests and procedures, equipment involved, therapies, and medications.
o Discuss future treatment options based upon current research.
o Evaluate the effectiveness of the existing education program you found.
• What kind of information and patient support is available in the program?
• How is the information delivered?
• Is the information readily available to those who need it most?
• Is the information comprehensive, helpful, supportive, and so forth?
• What is being done well?
• What needs to be done better? How can it be accomplished?
• What new features would you add to the program in order to improve it?
o Propose a new, effective way to spread the word about the improved program to greater numbers of the targeted population.
• Select a spokesperson: someone famous? An average person? A cartoon character?
• How will the information be distributed? On TV, in a game, in a newspaper or flier?
• Compile your findings into a 2,000- to 2,400-word paper.
• Format your paper according to APA standards.
• Post your paper as an attachment.
- HCA 240 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 7:25pm
First -- what do you mean by -- "would the guide/menu work on it"?
What existing program are you researching?
Which disease is involved?
- HCA 240 - bobbi PLEASE HELP, Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 7:29pm
diabetes and i ment would a guide or menu to be used in resturants help improve the community for people with this disease
- HCA 240 - Writeacher, Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 7:42pm
Of course a menu would help -- and on that menu, guides can be provided that tell various nutrition facts about each item on the menu.
In fact, there are some restaurants already do this.
- HCA 240 - bobbi PLEASE HELP, Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 7:50pm
thank you i thought but wasnt for sure so i wanted to make sure
Answer this Question
HCA 240 - help i need help on this im so confused and dont know what to do ...
Hca/240 - I will I start my paper on public awareness and Human diesases my ...
IT210 - I would really appreciate it if you can please explain how the following...
program planning - Children who attend a program that has some theoretical ...
HCA 210 - What are some of the long-term facilities in your community or state? ...
HCA 240 week 5 DQ 1 - I need help with discussion question 1. Select and ...
program planning - Children who attend a program that has some theoretical basis...
advertising - how would you explain the redeeming value of sexual appeals in ...
At-Risk children - Create a plan for identifying potential students for the new ...
BAA App. Essay Help! (please read!) - Black Achievement Award I was nominate for...