Posted by bobbi PLEASE HELP on Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 7:22pm.
this is what i have to do would the guide/menu work on it im so utterly confused !!!!!!:(PLEASE HELP
Propose an improved community-based education/awareness program, targeted at the population most affected by the disease that builds upon the existing program you are researching.
• Combine the disease overview, review of the education program for the disease, and your proposal to improve the program into a paper according to the following guidelines:
o Identify the disease and describe characteristics of the group most affected by the disease.
o Discuss the major causes of the disease, which body systems are affected, and how those body systems are affected by the disease.
o Discuss risk factors that can be controlled and how to control them, as well as risk factors that cannot be controlled.
o Discuss the evolution of treatment options available to patients; provide a brief history of treatment procedures over time.
o Describe current treatment methods, and include what patients can expect in regards to medical tests and procedures, equipment involved, therapies, and medications.
o Discuss future treatment options based upon current research.
o Evaluate the effectiveness of the existing education program you found.
• What kind of information and patient support is available in the program?
• How is the information delivered?
• Is the information readily available to those who need it most?
• Is the information comprehensive, helpful, supportive, and so forth?
• What is being done well?
• What needs to be done better? How can it be accomplished?
• What new features would you add to the program in order to improve it?
o Propose a new, effective way to spread the word about the improved program to greater numbers of the targeted population.
• Select a spokesperson: someone famous? An average person? A cartoon character?
• How will the information be distributed? On TV, in a game, in a newspaper or flier?
• Compile your findings into a 2,000- to 2,400-word paper.
• Format your paper according to APA standards.
• Post your paper as an attachment.
HCA 240 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 7:25pm
First -- what do you mean by -- "would the guide/menu work on it"?
What existing program are you researching?
Which disease is involved?
HCA 240 - bobbi PLEASE HELP, Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 7:29pm
diabetes and i ment would a guide or menu to be used in resturants help improve the community for people with this disease
HCA 240 - Writeacher, Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 7:42pm
Of course a menu would help -- and on that menu, guides can be provided that tell various nutrition facts about each item on the menu.
In fact, there are some restaurants already do this.
HCA 240 - bobbi PLEASE HELP, Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 7:50pm
thank you i thought but wasn't for sure so i wanted to make sure
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- HCA 240 - help i need help on this im so confused and don't know what to do ...
- HCA 240 week 5 DQ 1 - I need help with discussion question 1. Select and ...
- hca 240 - I’m sending little Jimmy over for a stat spinal tap. He has had a ...
- pstat.................HELP........................ - A diagnostic test for a ...
- Biology - Tay-Sachs disease is a hereditary disease that kills 1 in 360,000 ...
- Biology - Which example best illustrates the difference between a community and ...
- Hca/240 - I will I start my paper on public awareness and Human diesases my ...
- At-Risk children - Create a plan for identifying potential students for the new ...
- math - The education department of state is interested in funding an education ...
- HCA331 - Given all of the information that you have learned about health care ...