Posted by bobbi PLEASE HELP on Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 7:22pm.
this is what i have to do would the guide/menu work on it im so utterly confused !!!!!!:(PLEASE HELP
Propose an improved community-based education/awareness program, targeted at the population most affected by the disease that builds upon the existing program you are researching.
Combine the disease overview, review of the education program for the disease, and your proposal to improve the program into a paper according to the following guidelines:
o Identify the disease and describe characteristics of the group most affected by the disease.
o Discuss the major causes of the disease, which body systems are affected, and how those body systems are affected by the disease.
o Discuss risk factors that can be controlled and how to control them, as well as risk factors that cannot be controlled.
o Discuss the evolution of treatment options available to patients; provide a brief history of treatment procedures over time.
o Describe current treatment methods, and include what patients can expect in regards to medical tests and procedures, equipment involved, therapies, and medications.
o Discuss future treatment options based upon current research.
o Evaluate the effectiveness of the existing education program you found.
What kind of information and patient support is available in the program?
How is the information delivered?
Is the information readily available to those who need it most?
Is the information comprehensive, helpful, supportive, and so forth?
What is being done well?
What needs to be done better? How can it be accomplished?
What new features would you add to the program in order to improve it?
o Propose a new, effective way to spread the word about the improved program to greater numbers of the targeted population.
Select a spokesperson: someone famous? An average person? A cartoon character?
How will the information be distributed? On TV, in a game, in a newspaper or flier?
Compile your findings into a 2,000- to 2,400-word paper.
Format your paper according to APA standards.
Post your paper as an attachment.
- HCA 240 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 7:25pm
First -- what do you mean by -- "would the guide/menu work on it"?
What existing program are you researching?
Which disease is involved?
- HCA 240 - bobbi PLEASE HELP, Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 7:29pm
diabetes and i ment would a guide or menu to be used in resturants help improve the community for people with this disease
- HCA 240 - Writeacher, Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 7:42pm
Of course a menu would help -- and on that menu, guides can be provided that tell various nutrition facts about each item on the menu.
In fact, there are some restaurants already do this.
- HCA 240 - bobbi PLEASE HELP, Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 7:50pm
thank you i thought but wasnt for sure so i wanted to make sure
Answer this Question
- HCA 240 - help i need help on this im so confused and dont know what to do ...
- At-Risk children - Create a plan for identifying potential students for the new ...
- Hca/240 - I will I start my paper on public awareness and Human diesases my ...
- math - The education department of state is interested in funding an education ...
- IT210 - I would really appreciate it if you can please explain how the following...
- AED - this what i have so far and I need 44 more words: Instructional strategies...
- Math: Calculus - Assume that a population size at time t is N(t) and that N(t)=...
- adult education - I need to identify technical and political aspects of program ...
- AED - I need help bad with the following Use at least three sourcesother than ...
- program planning - Children who attend a program that has some theoretical ...