Posted by tammy on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 9:20pm.
What is a metaphor or simile using "a big storm" and "a hot day"?
4th grade language/english - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 9:28pm
It's your turn now.
Bobpursley and I gave you similes in response to your last question.
Let's see what metaphor or simile YOU can think of.
4th grade language/english - Helper, Friday, November 20, 2009 at 12:37am
The day was as hot as a sauna.
The storm sounded like a man beating on drums, full of rage.
4th grade language/english - aniyah harbin, Monday, March 8, 2010 at 9:32pm
4th grade language/english - mrs. candy, Monday, November 15, 2010 at 5:42pm
hi this is mrs. Candy
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade - What is a metaphor or simile using "A calm pond" as the subject?
- english - That, like dumb mouths, do ope their ruby lips To beg the voice and ...
- Figurative Language - LAST ONE LOL - Question : Her smile was as sweet as ...
- 4th grade Language Arts - I need to know an example of a metaphor. We need to ...
- 4th grade english - I'm having trouble writing a sentence using a metaphor "a ...
- Figurative Language - Question : Music is the salve that soothes us - Answer: ...
- simile's/metaphors - I did a report on dyslexia. I need one metaphor and one ...
- English - In the following lines, Juliet is speaking of her tears, as if they ...
- english/ lit - Which of these are considered figurative language? dialect,...
- Literature - 5. The form of figurative language that uses LIKE, AS, THAN, or ...