Posted by mysterychicken on Saturday, November 14, 2009 at 12:44pm.
'Pick a special day of the year. Write down atleast two things that you might see, hear, taste, smell, or touch on that day. Try to find images that reveal what you feel at this moment, on this day. Now write a haiku about your special day.'
I reallyyy need help with this. I don't know what day to choose that I can write a haiku about, because haikus are really short. I've got the instructions of how to write a haiku though..please help!!
Literature - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 14, 2009 at 12:47pm
For heaven's sake, MC! How do we know which day of the year is special to you? You'll need to choose a day that have special meaning for YOU. You can't write an effective poem unless you have strong feelings about its subject.
Literature - bobpursley, Saturday, November 14, 2009 at 12:48pm
Thanksgiving day would be a nice choice, I think.
Literature - mysterychicken, Saturday, November 14, 2009 at 12:52pm
But I didn't really do much on that day...the only special thing that happend this year was my sister's birth about 2 months ago...should I write about that?
Literature - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 14, 2009 at 12:55pm
The implication of the assignment is that you choose a special day that happens every year.
It could be a holiday or your birthday or the last or first day of school.
Literature - mysterychicken, Saturday, November 14, 2009 at 12:56pm
Last day of school has no point when you homeschool...
I'll just do my birthday. it's hard getting the syllables right though
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English Literature - What special words does the author use to help you see hear...
- Literature - 'Make a list of the sounds, smells, tastes, and sights from you ...
- Poem - Is this a good poem? Wedding Day Chimes ring, and hearts sing A special ...
- Language Arts - What is a concrete-noun? Nouns fall into two types -- concrete ...
- BIO 100 - Write a 200-300 word response addressing the following points: What is...
- Grammar and Composition - please check these answers for me: Underline all the ...
- biology - time day 0 day 1 day 3 day 4 day 5 day 7 count blank 7 10 5 14 9 8 low...
- Biology - What is the current estimate of the worldwide population at this ...
- English Expression - Let's find out the differences between Parent's Day in our...
- English - Which senses are appealed to in these lines from Macbeth? Nay, had I ...