Posted by mysterychicken on Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 10:14am.
2. The country in this region that is formed by two main islands is
a. New Zealand
Not sure about this one..
3. People in East Asia use terrace farming to overcome the problems of farming in areas where
a. there is not enough rain
b. rivers often flood the fields
c. slopes are too steep for planting
d. irrigation has not provided ample water
5. The areas of dense population in China are
a. eastern lowland areas with a predominantly humid subtropical climate
b. plateau regions with cool, dry climates
c. coastal regions with tropical wet climates
d. mountain regions with semiarid climates
Not sure about this one either...
Geography - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 10:19am
2. Look at maps of each of these countries. The answer will then be obvious.
4. Check this map.
Geography - mysterychicken, Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 10:21am
I can't read what the third map says though..and what area it's in
Geography - drwls, Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 10:24am
I do not like the choices in 5. The most densely populated areas are now the northern large cities Shanghai and Beijing, which are not tropical or wet. There are some tropical wet cities in the Pearl River region (e.g. Hong Kong and Ghuongzhou) and Guilin
3. Is OK.
2. Is New Zealand, as a world map will tell you.
Geography - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 10:25am
For the population map, the darkest red shows the most densely populated areas. The lighest (yellow) shows the least populated areas.
Compare this map with a map of Asia to orient yourself on this map. This map should also help you.
Geography - mysterychicken, Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 10:52am
Thanks a lot to both of you! =)
Geography - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 10:54am
You're welcome, MC.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geography - The country in this region that is formed by two main islands is New...
- Geography PLZZZZ HELP AND CHECK ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!! - Which country shares an ...
- managerial economics - BigBook is a monopolist book publishing company, which ...
- Geography - True or false ? - Australia's most important rivers the Murray and ...
- Geography--Need this ASAP Please - What countries could these be? I reallyy need...
- Geography - which adaptation to southeast asia's geography has been most ...
- Global Studies - 1. Humans Migrated to the following areas in which order? • 1, ...
- Geography - Where on Earth: Country A is described as "shaped like an S, ...
- Geography - Which statement is correct? *Aborigines were the first people to ...
- Social Studies - 1) In which of the following ways are Japan and South Korea ...