Posted by Alexa on Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 8:40pm.
conjugate the following verbs;
- French please help - MathMate, Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 9:03pm
For present indicative of regular verbs of the first group ending in -er, the endings are
For example (as in the Bescherelle)
So separate the infinitive of jouer into jou-er and conjugate accordingly.
You can do the same for manger, except that for the first person plural (nous), we need to write mangeons to soften the "g" and not write "mangons".
If you need a check, post what you've done.
- French please help - Alexa, Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 9:08pm
- French please help :) - MathMate, Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 9:10pm
Je vous en prie!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- french - conjugate the following verbs; jouer-to play je-joue tu-joues on...
- French for Aubrey - Present Tense of Regular -ER Verbs, Affirmative jouer = to ...
- French for Mischa - PRESENT TENSE OF REGULAR -ER VERBS: INTERROGATIVE: am I ...
- French for Mischa - PRESENT TENSE OF REGULAR -ER VERBS AFFIRMATIVE: jouer = to ...
- French for Mischa - PRESENT TENSE OF REGULAR -ER VERBS: NEGATIVE AND NEGATIVE ...
- French Please Help!!! - Utilisez la forme correcte du verbe indique. Apres le ...
- French check my answers - I had to write 20 sentences , 2 sentences for each ...
- how do u say - how do u say "i love to play sports my favorite sport is ...
- french-SraJMcGin - What I don't get is in my text it says for noncountable food ...
- FRENCH HELP - list each of the activities that follow under the appropriate ...