Posted by Emma on Monday, September 7, 2009 at 7:40pm.
Explain why this is false.
The most striking change in the U.S. government has been the decrease in the scope of its activities.
US Government - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 7, 2009 at 7:51pm
Think about the powers the federal government has assumed in the last 125 years or so.
Slaves were freed
All men were able to vote
Women got the vote
Civil Rights Act
Aid to poor families
US Government - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 7, 2009 at 7:55pm
US Government - Emma, Monday, September 7, 2009 at 7:57pm
Thanks for the reply...can you help me with this one?
Take the four ideas behind ELITISM/ELISTIST government – Marx; Weber; Mills; and pluralism. All four have relevance to American government and politics today. For EACH of the four, define/describe it and then explain an issue or situation that is happening currently that backs up this theory. For each example, you should be able to use something out of the Bush administration since 9/11, with the War in Iraq being especially good ground to cover.
Just give me some brief points please!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- macroeconomics - which combinations of fiscal policy actions would most likely ...
- economics - Which combination of fiscal policy actions would be most stimulative...
- social studies - what is the key difference between a federal government and a ...
- American Government - Explain who the Federalists and Anti-Federalists were, ...
- Economics - Which combination of fiscal policy actions would be most ...
- Government - Please check my answer~ What is the key difference between a ...
- government - The United States has a mixed economy and is able to regulate many ...
- U.S. GOVERNMENT - 1)West Virginia has to honor a marriage that was granted in ...
- U.S. Government and Politics - My question :) What level of government do you ...
- U.S. Government and Politics - Another question :) What level of government ...