Posted by y912f on Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 11:29am.
Please help me on this question. I am very stuck!
1. Prepare a chart which compares the basic characteristics of the pure capitalist and pure socialist economic models.
Please help me; compare characteristics of pure capitalist and pure socialist.
Sociology - PsyDAG, Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 11:43am
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "capitalist socialist models" to get these possible sources:
(Broken Link Removed)
In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search. Also see http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
Sociology - y912f, Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 11:50am
please give me specific points. or a website that has them
pleeease, i really need help
Sociology - y912f, Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 12:42pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Economics - What are the basic characteristics of pure competition, and the ...
- economics - How does monopolistic competition differ from pure competition in ...
- Definitions.... - What is pure liquid? What is impure liquid? Thx You are going ...
- chemistry - Im doing my lab report about steam distillation? and its asking me ...
- science - the melting point of pure benzoic acid and pure naphthol are 122.5 and...
- math - When a chemist dilutes pure acid with another substance, the resulting ...
- college algebra word problem - A goldsmith has two alloys that are different ...
- chemistty - Pure (R)-2-bromo-1-fluorobutane reacts with sodium cyanide in ...
- chemistry - If the concentration of pure o-xylene in hair above a pool of pure o...
- Economics - State of the good is pure private, pure punlic, or mixed. 1. County ...