Posted by henry on Friday, August 21, 2009 at 8:56pm.
maquiladors benefit foreign corporations by allowing them to:
A)hire high cost labor
B)hire low cost labor
C)produce taxable exports
d)produce duty free imports
my choose is c
check geo - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 21, 2009 at 9:04pm
Maquiladoras are factories in poor countries, like Mexico, that make products for foreign corporations. The benefit for the foreign corporations is that they get their products, like clothing, made with cheaper labor than is possible in the home country.
Check this site for more information.
check geo - henry, Friday, August 21, 2009 at 9:22pm
is it b.
check geo - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 21, 2009 at 9:25pm
Right. It's b.
check geo - gggeggergegergre, Monday, November 7, 2016 at 10:51am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ECONOMICS HELP - a draft system, whether professional sports or the military, ...
- intro to economics - a draft system, whether professional sports or the military...
- economics (micro) - 2. In the table below, assume a monopsonist has the marginal...
- Economic - Suppose that labor is the only input used by a perfectly competitive ...
- Economics - In the short run a firm needs six units of labor to produce eight ...
- math - Break-Even Analysis and Cost Analysis: As a first-time homeowner, there ...
- General Economics - • Businesses often decide between using automation and labor...
- math 140 - Break-Even Analysis and Cost Analysis: As a first-time homeowner, ...
- Economics - 21st Century Electronics has discovered a theft problem at its ...
- College microeconomics - Need some help with these questions....Thanks in ...