Posted by henry on Friday, August 21, 2009 at 7:16pm.
The pampas consist primarily of:
A________ is a place wherea tide meets a river current.
my choose is c
The area surrounding lake maracaibo in venezuela contains rich deposits of:
my choose d
- check geo - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 21, 2009 at 7:21pm
All right, again!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- S.S. help plz - 1. Rain forests are important because they contribute to the ...
- check geo - the use of haevy farm machinery tilling and clear cutting: A)allows ...
- check geo - in western africa a ______is welcome after heavy summer rains. A)...
- check geo - thanks for the help i really really appreciate it :). when ranchers ...
- Geography - question: Describe the various types of forest vegetation make sure ...
- check geo - _________ in brazils interior has led to the clearing of the rain ...
- social studies - please give me the pictures of grasslands and forest of ...
- check geo - Parallel mountains ranges are called: A)cordilleras B)altiplanos C)...
- geography - what is a narrow arm of the sea at the mouth of a river where the ...
- Social Studies - Rain forests are important because they contribute to the ...