Posted by Anonymous on Monday, July 6, 2009 at 5:37pm.
The term bibliotheraphy means
a. using books to give children insights into life problems
a. helping people who can't read.
c. using books to solve life's problems
d. sharing joy with children
My book says; "To help children with life problems, questions, fears and pain.
I wasn't sure if it was "A or C" because of the wording...(insights and solving)
Could you please help Me!
- Introducing Literature - GuruBlue, Monday, July 6, 2009 at 5:44pm
A. limits the answer to only children.
C. says that the answer applies to everyone.
Which of these does bibliotherapy mean?
- Introducing Literature - Anonymous, Monday, July 6, 2009 at 6:22pm
I'm more confused now!
- Introducing Literature - Anonymous, Monday, July 6, 2009 at 6:29pm
I believe I got it! Because biblio means books and therapy means healing so it is "C" Right?
- Introducing Literature - SraJMcGin, Monday, July 6, 2009 at 6:30pm
When you don't understand a term , where do you look? Try a good dictionary or below:
- Introducing Literature - GuruBlue, Monday, July 6, 2009 at 7:18pm
YESSSSS! By George, you have it!
- Introducing Literature - bobpursley, Monday, July 6, 2009 at 8:44pm
My first wife often threw books at me, I assume that was a variant of biblotherapy. Of course, she threw other things also.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- literature for kids - Which is NOT a benefit of sharing books to young children...
- literature - Sharing the names of the authors and illustrators allows children ...
- English: Children's Literature - I have to write an 8 page essay about Picture ...
- Art - Could you please check these sentences, too? Thank you. 1) Unlike in the ...
- Children's Literature - Can you help my roommates and I to determine the best ...
- Creative Expression and Play Question - Cognitive development is fostered by ...
- literature - what is a literature web? Greta, I imagine that is a reference to ...
- Math - Use place value to solve. There are 75 children in the concert. there are...
- ENG290 - I am to create a timeline that illustrates the history of children's ...
- The young child and the environment - Frequent and intense stress in children ...