Posted by Anonymous on Monday, June 1, 2009 at 11:25am.
I have to do a presentation for biology on 'recycling & treatment of water'
I am having difficulty with what information is important.
The presentation is only supposed to last 2-3 minutes (which is part of the difficulty as I only have a short amount of time)
Any suggestions for what to choose to say
Any help at all - Thanks!
biology - bobpursley, Monday, June 1, 2009 at 11:41am
The treated water has to be quality water, ready to drink.
The sewage has to have trace amounts removed: heavy metals, biological, etc.
The sewage treatment plant has to operate 24/7, otherwise, a disaster for folks using the sewage system.
Treatment has to be environmentally friendly (ie, no chems added that make the water not treatable downstream)
Finally, certain things that cannot be treated have to be banned (ie the Shampoo with Lindane (Broken Link Removed) from sale
biology - MathMate, Monday, June 1, 2009 at 12:32pm
For recycling, you can also look at greywater recycling, for example:
although it is only a developing resource in the Western world.
biology - M&M, Monday, June 1, 2009 at 3:40pm
if you are smart enough, you should know that there are a a lot of facts on google or wikipedia
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Educatinal Technolgy PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 1. What could happen if ...
- Science - I have difficulty of this assignment. Please advise. Below is the ...
- Hydrology - I am having difficulty analyzing my lab data. I don't know whether ...
- biology - I have 2 problems/questions I am unsure of the answers. 1. how would ...
- business presentation - Sometimes, technology and visual aids can be more of a ...
- Computer Applications - John is creating a presentation. Before he starts, he ...
- Business Reports and Presentation - What qualities of an oral presentation are ...
- home ec - As chief officer of the Northwest Veterans' Home, you are preparing ...
- HCA/220 - I have a final due within this week. I have to create a 15-20 slide ...
- business - Consider the following scenario: You work for a company that ...