Posted by rj on .
Is there someone who could proofread this?
Identify the sentence patterns
1. He followed the map to the treasure. S/V/DO
2. Darcy sang the song slowly. S/V/DO
3. They were certain about the time. S/LV/SC
4. I called him a sucker. S/V/DO
5. I found the puppy a home. S/V/DO
6. He answered the question incorrectly. S/V/DO/OC
7. The president gave the vice president the gavel. S/V/IO/DO
8. The goldfish swam in circles. S/V/IO
9. Mindy colored the sky orange. S/V/DO
10. She seems proud of him. S/V/IO
Write your own sentence in each of the five sentence patterns:
S/V Faye was laughing.
S/V/DO Faye made shrimp.
S/V/IO/DO Faye gave John a book.
S/V/DO/OC Faye threw a ball to him.
S/LV/SC Here is Faye.
Diagram the main sentence parts of the following sentences:
Emma needs a friend.
She gave him a hug.
They crowned her homecoming queen.
She is a fool.
If you tried to copy and paste something (especially if it’s a numbered list), it did not work. You’ll need to type it in by hand.