Posted by Larry on Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 3:30am.
Last Saturday different people did different things. Explain what each one did by completing the sentences with the appropriate "passé composé" forms of the verbs in the list. Be logical.
1. Ma cousine (a nettoyé) sa chambre.
2. Nous (avons assisté) à un match de foot.
3. Les touristes (ont visité) le musée d'Art Moderne.
4. Pierre et Sébastien (ont lavé) leur voiture.
5. (J'ai rencontré) mes copains au café.
6. Tu (.....) ta chambre.
7. vous (avez travaillé) dans le jardin.
8. Catherine (.....) des vetements au centre commercial.
I can't get #6 and #8. I might have put some in the wrong spots. Please help me.
@SraJMcGin, it is true the instructions are vague. But if it did mean use each term once, is there a way to use all the terms and that they make sense? If not, your previous suggestions are fine.
PS. what does recontrer mean? Couldn't I use that one with #8?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French #2 - Can someone please check my work? Last Saturday different people did...
- French - I need help in French,its Passé Composé. Use the following prompts and ...
- French - Can someone please check my work? Read what the following people are ...
- french - we are learning about the passe compose, and about using irregular ...
- French - Can anyone explain la concordance des temps when your first verbs are ...
- french - Salut! I am stuck with a homework question. Directions: Put each phrase...
- french - How Do You Write In The Passe Compose? ex: elle descend en ville avec ...
- French - Excerise on Passe Compose - Here is another writing prompt which ...
- French - I have to think of things, facts, or people I know. I have to write a ...
- French - In all French verbs tenses do you add an extra e for females es for ...