Posted by sam on Friday, April 24, 2009 at 9:30pm.
we go on at 730 - i am using this time to do homework performances tonight sat night and sunday and 3 tests on monday - can you please review on especially 6 does tarea have a comma after it and is ir suppose to ire?
1. Que vas a hacer este verano?
Si My answer= puede viajare ( accent )
2. Que vas a regalarle a tu mejor amigo por su compleanos?
Si My answer = tengo dinero le regalare (accent)
3. No estas muy contendo con tu trabajo, no?
Si My answer = mi paron ( accent) esta??? contento estarse ( accent) contento tambien (accent)
4. Que Haras si no encuentras trabajo?
Si My answer = no encuentro trajaja no tendre (accent) diner
5. Que vas a cenar esta noche?
Si My answer = mi madre me dice sabre (accent)
6. Vas a salir este fin de semana
Si my answer = no tengo mucha tarea, ir??? al cine con mis amigos.
- SraJMcGin spanish HELP - SraJMcGin, Saturday, April 25, 2009 at 10:22am
#1. If you have difficulty in answering questions with the right verb, try the following: 1. look at the question and translate it into English. 2. Answer that question in English first. 3. Now try to answer in Spanish and you will see where you are wrong.
Where are YOU going to do? If I can, I will travel. NOT If He/she/you (Formal) are able....etc.
#2. Don't forget to mention what you WILL buy...
#3. (that word is contento) Si mi patrón (check that spelling for "boss") está contento, yo estaré contento(a) también.
#4. I see some French there! (diner) Check spelling of the noun "trabajo" = Si no encuentro trabajo, no tendré dinero (check spelling of "money")
#5. Tiny bit better to say "Si mi madre me lo dice (if she tells IT to me), sabré.
#6. Accent on iré! The comma is nice because that means you can breathe there!
- SraJMcGin spanish HELP - sam, Saturday, April 25, 2009 at 3:57pm
is number 3 contento or contenta
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish-SraJMcGin-Please look at this - SraJMcGin,In an earlier post you had ...
- SAT - is there any helpful practice sat tests online other than the college ...
- Spanish-SraJMcGin I'm confused at your answer-plea - I'm confused by your reply-...
- english - Posted by Anonymous on Friday, August 24, 2007 at 10:00pm. download ...
- SRAJMCGIN - Does anyone know where SraJMcGin is, what time she will be online? i...
- sra JMcGuin spanish - Hi I went through the review packet - I would also have to...
- sra McGuin spanish - Hi just got back from the birthday dinner - last night and ...
- Spanish- SraJMcGin - Posted by Aubrey on Monday, June 4, 2007 at 2:49pm. ...
- help me please - today has been very hectic along with homework i found out ...
- Difficult algebriac word problem - I have some bananas on sunday,on monday ...